Are you looking for ways to improve your marketing campaigns? Want to know why visual Content should form a more significant part of your online strategy? There are certain aspects of visual Content that you should know, which will help you grab your target audience’s attention and sustain great marketing campaigns as well!
The stats speak for themselves and here are the primary reasons you should focus your efforts on improving your overall visual presentation, such as:
- The human brain processes visual content much faster.
- 93% of all human connection is made of video content
- Visual Content must be incredibly easy to understand
- Users prefer it as their most preferred visual content option
1. Visual Content is incredible as it helps to grab your target people’s attention
- More than 500+ hours of Content is uploaded every single minute to YouTube
- Every day more than one billion hours of YouTube watched daily
- The engagement rate for Facebook video posts is 6.13% compared to the average engagement rate of 3.6% for non-video posts.
2. The brain process faster Content especially with the video content
Our brain requires only one-tenth of a second to understand an image, whereas reading 200-250 words may take up to an average of 60 seconds. The brain processes content significantly faster when it views video content.
3. Visual Content quickly makes up 83% of all human communication
Did you know that 93% of all communication is non-verbal? The most prominent sensory receptors in the body are our eyes, which account for 70% of all the sensory receptors in the eyes. More than 40% of the cerebral cortex is wholly involved with processing visual information and making sense of what we’re seeing.
4. Visual Content generates more views especially with your posts
Articles with images have a chance of gaining 94% more total views, and press releases containing videos are capable of attracting 55.4% more views. Thus, visual Content is incredible at generating more pictures, especially with your posts.
5. Bring vast amounts of inbound traffic with your visual Content
More than 87% of video marketers have increased traffic to their main website, and 80% of video marketers will be directly helpful to increase overall sales. Thus, visual Content is exemplary at bringing in more considerable inbound traffic and can also help videos gain traction to make your Content viral.
6. Increase your subscribers and followers with the help of visual Content
Videos are primarily shared on an average 89.5 times more than other Content on Facebook, which makes them the most shared type of Content on the website. More than 60% of marketers have claimed that videos are the best mediums for driving the maximum overall engagement.
7. The most effortless Content to understand is visual Content
A recent study has proved that 95% of video marketers have helped increase user understanding of the product or service. Viewers are capable of retaining 95% of a message when watched on a video, compared to 10% when reading it in text.
8. Influence Human Emotions with the help of visual Content
Visual Content is proven to influence human emotions. Color accounts for 85% of the primary reason why a customer chose a specific product. Full-colored ads in magazines are recognized 26% more than simple black and white rooms.
9. Drive Desirable Actions with Visual Content More Effectively
It is essential for business owners to ensure the customers perform a specific action that is profitable for your business. Did you know that 40% of online users have a more favorable response to visual Content than acceptable visual Content? On Twitter, tweets with images have a 150% chance of getting more retweets with images than without them.
10. Users prefer visual Content above other content options
Video is easily the most preferred visual Content among users, as 85% of internet users watch online videos. On average, a user in the US spends an hour and 37 minutes watching videos on a phone or a tablet. Every 6 out of 10 people prefer watching online videos rather than television.
Thus, these are the various reasons why visual content should be a core component in your marketing strategy. Visual Content has many benefits besides the ones we mentioned, such as generating greater social media engagement and making your customers stay longer on your websites. We hope you found these points useful in understanding how visual Content is crucial to your strategy.
Good luck! Thanks for reading.