The primary objective of any business is to win customers.
A genuine aspiration to succeed is essential, but staying on top of the latest technologies and integrating them into your workflow can turn your aspiration into reality.
Google search engine has enabled users to retrieve information online. Thereby, businesses have been adopting various means to publish their information online, such as articles, blogs, newsletters, white papers, etc. Of the many sources offering similar information, what holds the top position for any user to view?
SEO lies as an answer, which determines the position of any website or blog posting. Let explore some of the best SEO practices to drive traffic and user engagement.
Effective SEO Guidelines To Drive Traffic
1. Incorporate keywords: Users type keywords to derive the results. The Google search engine works to display the most relevant search results. So, the blog postings have to be optimized accordingly to show up in the top search results.
At this point, what is the role of any business to meet the criteria? Blog postings should incorporate the necessary keywords in tune with the content flow. Trying to use the keywords to use them could distract the user engagement and create a negative influence.
2. Define compelling Title: A compelling title must be defined that can draw the blog’s complete essence by including the blog’s significant keywords. The title’s length is suggested to be under 66 characters so that it perfectly fits in the Google search page.
3. Build creative and informative content: Define subheadings so that Google can scan the content easily and retrieve the most relevant search. Also, a minimum of 3 links is advised wherever found suitable, which could be Social Media, one’s website, or any other site. Link building to other sites could lead others to link to your sites as well. As a result, traffic builds.
4. Word count: Blog postings over 1000 words are rated as the top for search engines. The statistics reveal that blog posting exceeding 3000 words gain 5 times more backlinks, 4 times more shares and 3 times more engagement.
Lengthy blogs usually disinterest users. Providing the preview of the blog with read more option prove fetching. Moreover, writing short paragraphs, introducing bullet points, side headings, number lists, and quotes helps users find the most required information. Undoubtedly, following the call to action generates more significant traffic to your business website.
5. Images: Images derive more meaningful essence and are greatly remembered compared to text. So, blog posts with images gain more popularity. The search engine is geared to focus on images in the blog posting for assigning a better rank, and SEO cannot understand the images. As a solution to this, Alt tags help search engines to read images as text. Furthermore, including significant keywords in the titles and the image caption and crediting your sources lies prominently.
6. Meta description: Search engines can easily find blog postings having a meta description defined. The meta description must derive the complete essence of the blog in crisp lines and must include the important keywords of the blog. Usually, the character length of the meta description is 160 characters. Also, creating relevant categories for blog posting helps users find them easily on your website.
How about SEO compliant website? Sounds interesting, right? ONPASSIVE, an AI-driven organization, has a handful of AI products that efficiently enable businesses to fulfill their marketing needs.
O-Create is an AI software builder that builds SEO-compliant web pages. The tool enables videos and GIF integration that can create a more engaging experience for users. The highly responsive web pages support device compatibility, and optimizing its usage can derive the best results.