A trendsetter in smartphones application is making your smartphones smarter.
Global research and advisory firm Gartner predicted by 2020 80 per cent of the smartphones would be equipped with the AI abilities. Smartphones apps are not just limited to Voice Assistants; it has gone beyond and far from the imagination. Language translator to camera benefits or from face recognition to security AI-based applications is transforming your smartphones to smarter phones.
How to make your smartphones smarter?
Nowadays, it is difficult to imagine life without smartphones. AI-based application has reduced human errors and has led to the beginning of Artificial Intelligence era. Four remarkable AI applications you should try yourself.
Leia uses AI to create your self-customized blog, online store or website for free within seconds. A mobile and web application development company with a focus on AI and machine learning Vybe Software LLC developed this DIY website builder application with which you can create and publish your website in four simple steps.
- Describe the website.
- Answer questions asked by Leia.
- Choose the design of your website.
- Edit the text, upload your images, and you’re done!
Prisma – AI photo Editing:
Prisma Labs, Inc. launched this AI-based photo editing app in June 2016 as free to download. The application uses cloud-based neural networks to convert your photo into an artwork. It has more than 300 filters to choose from and can get magnificent results.
- Click or upload your photo.
- Choose from a variety of filters.
- Use neural networks and AI for the result.
- Recreates the Image rather than layering the Image.
Microsoft Seeing AI – A talking camera for the blind:
Microsoft developed this Seeing AI application on July 12, 2017. This application has been build for people with visual impairment. The app uses a smartphone camera to identify the objects and people and then app describes those people or objects.
- Scanning barcode.
- Describe text, objects and people.
- Attempts to estimate age, sex and emotion of human.
- Uses facial recognition to name people on Image.
It is like an ordinary messaging app, but it also performs a variety of task for the user. It includes a virtual assistant who can answer the question, add events and suggest you the replies. Google developed this application and released it on September 21, 2016.
- Smart Reply- allow you to choose the auto-reply to the last message
- Examines Images to suggest responses.
- A virtual assistant to answer your questions.
- Draw on the photo before you send
- “Whisper shout” allows the user to increase or decrease the size of a message to express emotion.
English Language Speech Assistant is a unique English speaking practice application. The app coaches you to speak English as Americans do, this app has got international recognition as the #1 education app on ProductHunt and is the winner of “The Best Digital Learning App” by Reimagine Education 2016.
- The app teaches you how to move your tongue and lips.
- Practice common phrases used in everyday life.
- Track your progress
- The curriculum customised on the speaking level of the user.
These are a few AI apps we have highlighted here, and there are many more out there. AI has made life more comfortable and gives us a life-changing experience. These apps are something worth trying yourself for a remarkable experience.