In this article, we will take a closer look into a category and can be broken down into certain features which are enabled with the help of powerful AI such as Call analytics, ABM, Webinars and Meetings, CRM and Advocacy.
Video conferencing tools are categorized into the primary Marketing technology bracket. They fall under the ‘Social and Relationships’ bracket and there are certain innovations in the marketing departments of Big data analytics, Automation, NLP and Computer vision.
Now let us look into how video conferencing tools are powered with the help of AI technology.
What are some reasons to use AI in video conferencing?
- Video conferencing systems are incredibly effective especially for Customer support, Marketing and Sales teams.
- The entire process of using AI in your marketing platforms simplifies it as well.
- AI-powered tools are also incredibly intuitive in nature.
- AI and automation features are also integrated with Marketing and Tech solutions.
- Artificial Intelligence has broken the search volume by the end of 2018 and is one of the highest paying jobs in 2019.
- Some of the top companies which employ artificial intelligence are Adobe, Salesforce, IBM, Zendesk, Genesys, Oracle and SAP.
- Companies utilize AI to find customers with the help of Automation, Email Marketing, CRM, Social Media, Customer Data and Analytics.
How does AI improve conferences as well as the workflow?
- Identifying the best time for meetings for all the attendees.
- Able to predict which meeting location is ideal for attendees based on previous data.
- Helps in connecting scheduling apps to the most appropriate meeting locations.
- Ability to categorize audio or video conferencing rooms based on the availability of meeting rooms and offices.
- Automatically helps to predict apps which are most likely to be required, during meetings.
- Allocating networking allocations which are powerful enough for 4-5 apps to run at incredibly high speeds!
What are some popular video conferencing platforms?
ONPASSIVE video tools are incredibly powerful resources which have many advancements in the fields of AI such as Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Neural Network and Voice Search.
Some other commonly used platforms are:
- Zoom Video Conferencing
- Skype for Business
- Cisco Webex
- Zoho Meeting
- Free Conference Call
Some lesser-known features of utilizing Artificial Intelligence are:
- Helps to make every meeting more intelligent and contextual.
- Lets you advance with AI trackers, especially for employee mobility and BYOD.
- Easily replace unnecessarily long customer support workflows with the help of automated chatbots.
- Making web meetings a better experience with the help of automated AI-based API syncing.
In conclusion, these are a few features on how AI is shaping the future of video conferencing. We wish you the best of luck in the future for video conferencing. Good luck!