Are your regular, tedious business duties causing you stress? If that’s the case, you’ll need the most cutting-edge technologies, such as Artificial intelligence (AI) to streamline those processes and save time and effort. Data accuracy, operational productivity, and profitability can all benefit from these solutions. Here are some AI-enabled business process optimization solutions to consider:
SEO Software Using Artificial Intelligence
Developing an SEO strategy for your company requires several routine duties. These tasks involve finding the correct keywords, developing topic strategies, tracking backlinks, etc. It takes a lot of time and effort to do them manually, so let AI help. Make use of the technologies to:
• Find new focus keywords to target to boost traffic.
• Learn how to get new backlinks by using successful link-building tactics.
• Create content relevant to the user’s intent, stage of the customer journey, and Google Core Web Vitals.
• Create pillar pages and subject clusters.
• Get suggestions for existing content’s ranking techniques.
• Make sure your local business listings on voice assistants and search engines are up to date.
• Streamline technical audits, tag management, internal linking, and other tasks by automating them.
• Research and compare your performance to that of your competitors and industry benchmarks, among other things.
Artificial intelligence (AI) can conduct these jobs with increased precision and speed to achieve the best outcomes from your SEO operations. Here are some useful SEO AI-Powered Tools for your company:
• Surfer SEO
• Can I Rank
• Alli AI
• SE Ranking, and more
AI-Powered Employee Scheduling Software
Putting names on your working shifts calendar is not the same as creating employee schedules. It comprises negotiating with other employees to replace absentees’ ostensibly vacant shifts and granting or rejecting overtime and time-off requests. This takes a lot of time and effort that may be better spent on other business duties. Fortunately, AI can assist you in creating effective employee shift schedules and relieve you of this strain.
AI-powered shift rostering systems can do the following:
• Assign work schedules to employees depending on their availability, tenure, job experience, capabilities, and other factors, such as labour rules.
• Eliminate prejudice in the assignment of shifts and the establishment of schedules.
• Calculate your workforce requirements for any shift accurately.
• Improve scheduling precision during high-volume sales periods, such as Christmas shopping.
• Remind employees to take proper or required breaks between work hours regularly.
• Keep labor costs in control while scheduling shifts
Integrate the AI-Powered Tools with your HR platform to make staff scheduling even more accessible and to account for payroll, benefits, and incentives, among other things.
Managers Of Tasks
Multiple chores in a single day might overwhelm you, leaving you unsure of your priorities. To meet your goals, you must organize your daily or recurring to-dos. So, how can you make task management easier? By having Artificial intelligence (AI) create a to-do list and schedule for you. Use AI task managers like Bit.ai and TimeHero to help you get things done. These AI-Powered Tools automate the creation of daily schedules and make recommendations for priority assignments. They even have features for immediate calendar restructuring for any changes to your availability. Assume you need to plan a virtual conference four months ahead of time. You merely need to create items in your AI task manager and let AI advise you when to fulfill them.
Consider the following example:
• Learn the differences between a summit and a conference (so you can arrange the suitable activity for the right audience and goal).
The deadline is December 8, 2021, and the target completion time is 15 minutes.
• Send an email invitation to conference resource speakers.
• Keep in touch with social media marketers for promotions and updates.
You can better attend to your to-dos, guarantee that you meet your targets, and increase your productivity and efficiency by using AI to arrange your working days.
Businesses employ chatbots as one of the current technologies to increase conversions, revenues, and client base. After all, AI, machine learning, deep learning, and natural language processing (NLP) capabilities enable chatbots to optimize sales and marketing operations. Chatbots can communicate with customers in any time zone and language (as programmed). They can tell if a visitor is a first-time or repeat customer and respond accordingly.
Bots can start dialogues by reminding individuals they’re ready for questions at any moment, promoting new items, and so on. Depending on their training, they may also be able to answer questions and address complaints. Chatbots can also collect important customer data to save in your database, remember for customized conversations, and cultivate relationships.
Build a chatbot for your website, social media, SMS, and other campaigns using chatbot systems or bot creation tools. Haptik, Intercom, Botsify, ChatBot, Wit.ai, and others. Keep an eye on the latest chatbot developments to alter your company by 2022. This allows you to make the most of technology to keep your competitive edge and increase profits.
AI-Powered Tools For Software Testing
Testing is one of the most time-consuming and costly operations for a software development organization. However, ensuring the usability and security of your app is a necessary component of your daily operations. Use AI to make that crucial business task easier. The technology has the ability to:
• Quickly comprehending business requirements and executing hundreds of test cases
• Expand the breadth of tests and their overall coverage to improve the quality of software products.
• Improve regression testing by recognizing duplicate test cases and high-risk and error-prone sections of a program.
• Analyze past data to predict essential test parameters for future evaluations.
• Analyze consumer social media data and provide detailed feedback documentation (highlighting crucial aspects)
• Automate the execution of test cases by identifying hotspots and more.
The following are some well-known AI software testing tools to use:
• Make it work
• Applitools (application development tools)
• Inventive & paraphrase
• Repeat the test
• Mabel, and so on.
Then, to centralize and organize all testing efforts and improve quality assurance, link your AI software testing solutions with test management platforms.
Artificial intelligence (AI) can help you streamline your business procedures for optimal efficiency and profit. AI has simplified your business operations. Examine which of your workflows requires the most improvement and give them a top priority for AI implementation. Examine the technologies on this list (together with other recommended technologies) to identify which ones best meet your needs and invest in them. The sooner you do so, the easier it will be to streamline your processes and reduce your workload.
To know more about Artificial intelligence (AI) in your business, contact the ONPASSIVE team.