Technological advancement has led to seamless access of information from anywhere anytime, and the operations relating to it are quick and perfect. SaaS businesses are working towards developing cloud-based products and services.
Cloud-based technologies have enabled digital marketing to surpass traditional marketing. How can any business accomplish cloud-based technologies? Planning holds the key to accomplish the intended tasks within the budget and time. More significantly, to satisfy the customers and gaining their trust and confidence.
Brief about SaaS businesses marketing plan
Online business is happening at a rapid pace globally. Purchase of goods and money transactions are happening right from where you are. At this juncture, it is significant to think about how to attract online users. Many options do lie. But at the base, what lies the key is a proper marketing plan.
Making sales is not the end of a relationship between the customer and the business. Is it that the person who made sales is turning towards your business for future requirements? If yes, encouragingly, it is a positive sign. How about the instances when customers do not approach your business anymore? Of course, new customers may come towards your business of the massive online users globally. However, it is significant to retain the old ones.
During such instances, one needs to pause and analyze the situation. Gathering users’ feedback allows users to express their ideas, opinions and even post queries. Thus, required changes could be brought about to gain customer satisfaction.
SaaS businesses sales cycle
SaaS products are usually sold on a subscription basis, for instance, say monthly. SaaS businesses sales cycle include the following key steps:
- Create awareness
- Acquire the leads
- Activate customers
- Retain customers
- Generate referrals
- Build revenue
SaaS business marketing plan
1. Understand the audience: Learn what users expect, and deliver accordingly. Evaluate whether the delivered products and services meet user’s requirements, how they are applicable in daily life, and how it makes life easy.
2. Engaging audience activities: Any business needs to upgrade according to the existing market trends and generate right content at the right time to stay competitive. A good blog posting is one best actionable steps to achieve it.
3. Create leads: One best way to gain leads is to offer a free subscription with limited features initially. Later, go about with premium membership. Unless one becomes a premium customer, SaaS businesses are not ready to render fully functional services.
4. Promote leads: Leads have to be nurtured to turn them into active customers. Email marketing proves effective for this. Publishing information about how the premium membership would prove advantageous is more likely to create sales. Similarly, effective blog posting and regular newsletters tend the audience to turn to the business. As the free subscription period ends, connecting with the leads through a phone call could lead to positive results.
5. Retain the customers: Try to retain the customers by giving out the required training and additional information about the product’s functioning. SMS proves effective when the subscription period is about to expire and phone calls are fetching to communicate with enterprise customers.
6. Referrals: No doubt, word of mouth is the best source to accelerate sales. Before making a purchase, the initial thing most of us do is ask for suggestions about the best in the business. The users who had the best experience with the product’s usage recommend them to their family and friends. As a result, sales are built.
Proper knowledge about the marketing plan helps SaaS businesses to execute the best marketing. No doubt, implementation of the significant points that we through give outstanding results.
ONPASSIVE, an AI-powered organization, can help SaaS businesses execute the marketing plan effectively. The organization’s AI-rich tools play a prominent role in gaining better customer insight with O-Lead and help retain the customers through impactful email marketing with O-Post.