The study says it takes only 59 seconds for a customer to decide whether to stay longer or leave the website. These 59 seconds give them insight into what you are offering and how your products could solve their problems.
But before you receive visitors on your site, you need to create a site. But If you would ask how, then most likely, you are one of those who believe it’s too technical and needs a lot of effort to build a site. But in reality, it’s not.
Below are a few steps that you could follow to create a full-fledged website by yourself:
- Register Domain Names: Before you create a website, you need to register a domain name, which is usually the business name itself. It appears in the URL that you use to land on a website.
For example, if you want to visit the GoFounders site, then you need to enter www.gofounders.net in the URL, where WWW is Third-Level Domain, GoFounders is the Second-level Domain and .Net is the Top-level Domain (TLD). There are different types of TLDs, such as .com, .gov, .blog, .ai, etc.
Usually, domain name registration sites would and suggest available domain names. If the desired name is already taken, then you need to be creative and enter a different name that could represent your brand or business. To understand how to register domain names, click here.
- Web Hosting Plans: After domain names are purchased, you need to buy web-hosting plans that fit your business. Many third-party web-hosting sites offer different plans and features to load your websites faster and without any issue. Learn more about web hosting by visiting this page.
- Use Website Builders: Do you know you need not have to write confusing and difficult codes to create a website. Yes, that’s true.
Multiple Website Builders and Content Management System (CMS) tools are available online that offer pre-defined customizable website themes with drag-n-drop features and plugins to build a website in a few hours. Click here if you want to learn about website builders.
Now that your website is online and you have successfully designed and launched it, let us understand how could you extend your online presence further:
- Create Company Profile Pages: Do not forget to create company profile pages on preferred social media channels, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. Your prospects could be somewhere in these high-performing social media sites. Through these channels, you reach out to your potential customers by posting ads, images, and content related to your business. You could create a community to receive more customer engagement.
- Use AI Bots for Better Customer Interactions: AI bots or Chatbots help your business to be online even if you are not, literally. Chatbots handle customer queries and respond on your behalf. With the help of Chatbots, you could give a feeling that you are a customer-centric company and are always available for fixing customer problems.
- Don’t Spam but Keep it Frequent: Usually, marketers keep posting ads and content on social media sites and emails at a high rate, which might not be preferable by your customers. You need to keep a check on the frequency of posting relevant content personalized for each customer.
- Brand Monitoring: Use analytical and technical support to keep a check on what your direct and indirect customers are talking about your products and services on social media sites. It can be achieved with the help of brand monitoring tools that scan and suggest your brand mentions and help you categorize each discussion accordingly.
Apart from the 4 points mentioned above, there are nearly 16 ways of achieving online presence using ONPASSIVE’s artificial intelligence solution, which has been explained in 2 parts on this blog site. Click on Part 1 and Part 2 of the article to learn more.