Targeted visitors are crucial because they are qualified as quality visits. They help you increase your site’s ratings and rankings quickly; that is the reason why business owners are desperately going after them.
Massive traffic that doesn’t bring you enough revenue is like a food that’s with a lot of calories and zero nutrients. You spend a substantial amount of your budget on marketing and promotions, and you get a minimal return only. That is why there are tons of promises about claims such as ‘guaranteed target traffic’ that are available online.
So, what exactly is guaranteed targeted visitors? You see, in a lot of circumstances, regular traffic is people who just clicked on a link to your site casually and are least likely to get something from you. These people are also most likely to leave your page within a couple of seconds of staring at it and learning that they are not interested in what you have to offer. These people add to your site’s bounce rate, which is not good for your website statistics and analysis.
This is the reason why guaranteed targeted traffic is accepted by the most. Ensuring your pages get only quality visits, will not increase your chances of making sales but also will help your site get to a better position on the internet.
Related: Top 5 Steps to Generate Web Traffic to Your Business Site
Now let’s discuss the various steps you can take to increase the targeted visitors to your website:
- Submit Your Website to Search Engines: Don’t wait for search engine bots to find you, instead, go ahead and submit your website to major search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo, MSN, etc.
- Use Google: Google Adwords, better known as PPC, is the most popular method to attract target visitors. You bid on your keywords to get your site at the top of the search engine when your keyword comes up.
- Have a Press Release: Some sites can send a news type story about your new product or info on your website to a lot of other sites. Some of these are paid sites, so you have to watch out for the best option for you.
- Set up a blog: You can start a blog as one of many free blog websites. Then you set up a feed for your content and then go to other blogs with the same topics or fields of interest and read and comment on their articles. These sites allow you to post your article, which gives you more traffic.
- Join social media sites: By socializing with others on the internet through various social media platforms, you can join or participate in gives you more people to see your site. For example, if you are selling your products from your website, you will want to go to the interest groups on the social sites where people are interested in what you’re selling.
- Webzine: The online-magazines, also known as webzines that specialize in articles, and have large memberships who are possible readers of your article and hopefully follow a link to your site that you place with the article. Using this method, you can receive links to your website from the sites you have put it on and results in more traffic.
- Give Away Freebies: Everyone of us loves freebies, and people will come to your site to check what you are giving away. You may include freebies such as free eBooks, discount coupons, or a prize for every X-th visitor, etc. on your website. You can even partner with other sites where you can offer free products and get people to your website.
- Be a part of Discussion Forums: Participating in forums, blogs, and discussion groups is yet another fantastic idea to drive targeted traffic to your site. Do not forget to provide your website URL at the end of each post you make.
ONPASSIVE allows you to access its AI-powered tools that are specifically designed, keeping in mind the importance of target traffic for a business. With its launch, ONPASSIVE will be solving problems of entrepreneurs by bringing in guaranteed target visitors to their website.
These tips for driving targeted traffic are already tried and tested, meaning they do work. So, some hard work and little patience will surely create a unique recipe for attracting your target visitors to your website.