Artificial Intelligence (AI) will be an essential part of how we collaborate and communicate in the foreseeable future. Tying in artificial intelligence technologies with business communication applications, for example, unified communications and team collaboration can improve worker efficiency and productivity, save time, and improve the overall business stream.
Artificial Intelligence is a broad area, comprising of several technologies, including:
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Machine learning (ML)
- Bots, or software applications that perform fundamental and repetitive automated tasks
- Speech, including text-to-speech and speech-to-text
These tools learn over time and empower applications to utilize insights gathered from past conduct and external information sources to assist clients. When used with team collaboration and modern meetings, AI advances can automate tasks and help clients access the right data presented in the right spot.
Why it Makes Sense to Use Artificial Intelligence in Video Conferencing?
Organizations are looking for better approaches to create communitarian cultures that support new ways of working. “This incorporates optimizing existing meeting rooms and other office regions, just as outfitting remote employees with the right tools.”
While it’s still early days for Artificial Intelligence for Meeting Analytics, organizations are starting to find the advantages it can bring to the meeting room. Vendors have begun to consolidate AI into their current offerings, making solutions simpler to utilize, and intelligent.” One extraordinary example of this is in the area of video conferencing, where significant upgrades have been made both in software and hardware solutions.”
Video Conferencing frameworks are proving to be very compelling for Marketing, Sales, and Client Support teams. Technology decision-makers are attracted to the most recent AI-based tech platforms and highlights yet still prefer to choose the least complex ones to work with. How could Video Conferencing frameworks stay behind with artificial intelligence and Automation highlights infiltrating most Marketing and Sales tech solutions?
Enlightening team joint effort and gatherings:
Artificial Intelligence for Meeting Analytics tools can be utilized before, during, and after team collaboration meetings and gatherings to help improve the streamflow, save time, increase efficiency and productivity – and reduce frustration!
One reason meeting can be ineffective is that we generally invest so much time trying to schedule the gathering and find a time that works for all members. Rather than sitting around wasting time to sort out who’s accessible when, bots can be utilized to schedule modern meetings dependent on the invitees’ calendars and accessibility, and can prepopulate calendar schedule invites, saving time while diminishing the frustration level. The bots could likewise identify other people who should be invited to participate based on skill, role, and connections.
Artificial Intelligence for Meeting Analytics can likewise reduce frustration by accessing the correct archives and assets before and during team meetings. We should take a gander at development team with a weekly meeting where documents and drawings are shared, updated and revised.
- Before the meeting, the team members need to get to the most recent rendition of the documents. Nonetheless, there are generally multiple versions of the papers drifting around, and not every person is working off the latest variant. Wouldn’t it be simpler if, utilizing AI, the team collaboration software could recognize which documents are required, access the recent version of each document, and make them accessible to all team members before the meeting?
- During the meeting, the Artificial Intelligence for Meeting Analytics could automatically identify and introduce additional vital data and assets, for example, weblinks, videos, images and documents that would be valuable for the meeting, based on the topic and keywords utilized. The AI tools can likewise take meeting notes, get approvals, create action items, and assigning tasks.
- After the meeting, the Artificial Intelligence tools can follow up on assigned tasks and deadlines, sum up and interpret the meeting content into text, and give individuals a simple method to get essential data dependent on topic when name mentioned and more.
Hope to see virtual or digital assistants with a conversational interface enhance unified communications and team collaboration capabilities, permitting workers to utilize voice controls to make calls, send instant texts to colleagues, or start a video conference. For instance, you can advise Cortana to set up a video call with Mike and Steve for 4:00 on Monday, or in case you’re trapped in rush hour, you can have the assistant to notify your team that you’ll be late for the meeting.
Artificial Intelligence tools provide insights and perform mundane but significant tasks, which improve worker productivity and profitability, decreases user frustration, and creates better business outcomes.