Hello! Are you looking to run your next successful marketing campaign, but can’t find the right influencers? Even if you have figured out what you want your marketing campaign to be like and figured out who your demographic is, discovering your influencers is the next most important step.
Influencer marketing can be quite tricky to get the hang of and without a proper strategy to select the perfect influencer, it can be quite disastrous. This beginner’s guide can help you come up with the right selection process of finding the right influencer for your campaigns.
In this article, you will learn about a few tips on how you can get the best influencer to meet your business goals; who will ultimately represent your brand and communicate to their audience about your products or services.
What are the steps to get started?
Once you have formulated a strategy and understood what you hope to achieve with your campaign. It can get quite tedious and overbearing to find the perfect match for your campaigns.
What are some popular ways to build your influencer list?
- Filtering through popular hashtags: One of the simplest ways to find influencers, especially on popular social media. Hashtags can help you narrow down the influencers you are searching for, whether it be for fashion, healthcare, technology, food etc.
- Find out who follows which influential person: In case you have shortlisted on a few candidates who meet your criteria, it is a good idea to follow the people they are following as it will give you a good idea of influencers.
- Keeping tabs on your competitors: One of the best ways of finding the perfect influencers for your campaigns is by doing research on your direct competitors. This will not only give you an idea of the type of influencers that you should keep in mind while shortlisting your influencer but will also give you an idea of running better social media campaigns.
- Engaging with Bloggers: Commenting and engaging with bloggers goes a long way in getting in touch with them. As a brand, who is looking for influencers you can interact with them by checking out the comments from other influencers. Influencers usually respond to comments with a link to their social media pages. This method is a goldmine for finding bloggers and influencers who would be the most suitable for your campaigns.
- Utilising Google Search: Utilising Google search can help you get a list of influencers that would be the most appropriate in helping you run successful marketing campaigns.
- Location-Based Targeting: By researching into the activities of influencers, you can keep an eye out on expanding your horizons with finding influencers who are located close to you, so that you can reach out to them easily to help run marketing campaigns.
- Going Local: Rather than going the generic way and reaching out to the top influencers, it is a good idea to reach out to local influencers who may not have much of a following. This is a good idea as they may have a much stronger local audience, than their counterparts.
In conclusion, these are a few tips to discover influencers for your next marketing campaign. We wish you the best of luck for your future campaigns and hope you find the perfect influencer for your brand!
A Beginner’s Guide to Influencer Marketing Part – 1