Voice marketing is still in its infancy but growing at an exponential pace. Companies are taking notice of this technology in a world where more people are using their voices to communicate. This article will explore the top 10 voice marketing trends you must know for the future.
In 2022, voice marketing will continue to grow in popularity. Here are the top 10 voice marketing trends you must be aware of.
1. Voice bots will become more prevalent. Voice bots are AI-powered chatbots that can interact with customers by responding to their questions and providing customer service. They can also help you manage your customer base and track customer interactions.
2. Voice search will become more popular. In 2022, 77% of people will use voice search on their smartphones to find information, according to a study by Edison Research. This means that businesses need to make sure their content is optimized for voice search.
3. Virtual assistants will become smarter. As virtual assistants become more intelligent, they can do more than answer questions and provide customer service. They will also be able to recommend products and services, create proposals, and even book appointments for you with the help of voice search.
4. Augmented reality (AR) will become more mainstream by integrating voice assistants. AR can be used to create interactive content, including product demos and video content. By 2022, 85% of people worldwide will have used AR at least once, according to a study by PwC.
5. More people will use voice messaging apps. In 2018, 46% of smartphone owners talked on their phones while driving, and 41% used voice messaging apps. By 2022, the number will reach 94%.
6. Robots will become more common in hospitals. By 2030, 35% of physicians say robots should replace doctors in surgical procedures, such as laparoscopic operations. This means less pressure on nurses to work long hours.
7. Millions of people are using smartphones globally. As voice assistants become more innovative and advanced, people might want to keep their hands free during activities like walking or exercising to focus on the main task.
8. Virtual reality will become a big business for Hollywood and movie studios. According to a study by Digi-Capital, global virtual reality revenue is expected to increase by a whopping 38% to $12.6 billion by 2022. As time goes on, Hollywood will be able to utilize VR technology in more ways than just creating movies.
9. The smart home market will become a big deal for businesses and consumers. By the end of 2022, 1 million smart home devices are expected to ship worldwide, with this segment’s sales hitting $15 billion that same year.
10. Most people in any country do not use self-driving cars because they don’t trust machines to drive them long distances without being supervised.
However, according to IHS Markit, self-driving cars will be common in the marketplace by 2030, as more people have already started buying these technology cars with in-built voice assistants.
What Causes the Voice Marketing Boom?
There is no definitive answer to this question. However, several factors likely contribute to the voice marketing boom.
Firstly, the rise of digital platforms has made it easier for businesses to connect with customers and reach their target market. Businesses can get consumers without spending money on traditional advertising or marketing campaigns with many online options.
Secondly, the growth of social media has contributed to the voice marketing boom. Social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter are perfect for sharing information and connecting with customers. This makes it easy for businesses to communicate with their target market directly.
Finally, the rise of automation has made it easier for businesses to automate their marketing processes. Automation allows businesses to spend less time on administrative tasks and more time focusing on their core business operations. This increase in automation likely accounts for much of the growth in voice marketing over the past few years.
A Voice Advertising Agency (VAA) is a company that specializes in creating and distributing voice commercials. They are responsible for everything from developing the ad campaign to placing the ads on various platforms and managing the campaign’s daily operations.
There are a few reasons why you might choose to work with a VAA. For one, they have significant experience working with different advertising platforms. They can target your ad campaign to the best possible audience.
Additionally, VAA’s have a lot of expertise in creating persuasive voice campaigns. This means that your ads will be effective in driving traffic and conversions. Another reason to work with a VAA is their ability to scale your campaign quickly.
If you have a small budget or want your campaign to reach a large audience, a VAA can help you get it done quickly and efficiently. You can also work with them to create and manage ads across multiple platforms, like Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, and Bing Ads.
The voice marketing trends currently in play are essential to keep up with if you want to stay ahead of the curve. You can create a voice marketing strategy that works for your business and keeps you ahead of the competition. Check this article to know more about top voice marketing trends that are hot right now.