25 Sep 2022| ONPASSIVE
Why Is It Important For A Business To Use A VPN Service?
An essential component for the smooth running of a company is data, and a little leak of company’s data over the internet might cost millions of dollars.
Companies should give more importance to their cyber securities because there is a rapid growth of the data breaches frequently happening over the internet.
As per a survey conducted by Ponemon Institute, the research centre dedicated to privacy, data protection and information security policy, 67% of the small and medium-sized business (SMBs) admitted being cyber-attacked in the year 2018.
A (VPN) Virtual Private Network connects multiple networks using internet applying security protocol which allows authenticity and protection. Companies nowadays are encouraging data protection by using a VPN to avoid being attacked by cybercriminals.
1. Better Security: A VPN service enhance the security of your data by encrypting it, and the flow of your data happens over a secure tunnel. Many VPN’s come with the feature of detecting the malware during the download of files and warns the user.
2. Secure Data Transfer: A VPN is an excellent tool for sharing data over a private or public network safely. While collecting the data from the client or providing them with any detailed information through VPN client feels safe and secured. Many of them might not know about VPN service, with a small education about VPN services you can go a long way.
3. Dynamic IP: A VPN provides you with a different IP address whenever you browse online securing you from getting traced by hackers or web. Encryption and decryption of data happen in real-time, which enhances the data privacy and secure your data from being read by anyone.
4. Bypass Blocked Website: Some of the websites or virtual platform which your business requires may not be accessible in your country due to internet censorship. Using a VPN service gives your device an IP address of the country where these website or platform are not blocked keeping safe browsing along.
5. Cost-Efficient: A VPN enables a business to connect quickly from anywhere. Though there are many VPN available out in the market for no cost, they are not that effective as the paid ones. The price of a VPN depends upon the configuration and subscription plans.
In this article, we have covered why a VPN service is essential for business; A VPN plays a vital role in the secure future of any business. Whether you have a big company or a small one, you need a VPN to make sure your data is not compromised.
Implementation, and management, we are here to accelerate innovation and transform businesses. Contextual marketing is a modern marketing strategy to communicate the correct message to the ...
Tags: Technology Artificial Intelligence