In this article, we will take a look into the different email marketing services. There are hundreds of different email marketing services, among which finding the right email marketing service is crucial for your business.
It is incredibly important to choose the
right email marketing service which will help you market your business to
authentic leads, with a variety of extra features which can help you for
segmentation of marketing lists.
Buying email lists may seem like the easy
way out, however, it is not recommended as your emails may be treated as spam.
Even if you have collected emails from a conference by networking with people,
your listings may be treated as spam.
Some of the different email marketing tools available may be either paid tools or free tools. They
Let us take a look into the different
email marketing services available, which are:
- OptinMonster: This email marketing service is great for creating opt-in forms and helps you to A/B test without the help of a developer. You can easily create targeted, dynamic forms which are personalized and can be embedded anywhere on the website. This email marketing service also helps in conversions with the customers with a high rate in converting leads into customers of your products and services! You can try ConstantContact for free for 60 days. After that plans start at $20/month.
- Sendinblue: Besides being a complete marketing software, it is also an SMS marketing software. With an easy-to-use platform with drag and drop tools for creating emails which are highly engaging, building automated workflows and segmenting users. You can send up to 300 emails per day for free with Sendinblue’s branding. Paid plans start at $25/month and you can add on SMS for an additional cost that’s based on your sending needs.
- AWeber: A popular email marketing service offering tools such as segments, autoresponders, email builders etc. Pricing starts at $19/month (and there is a 30-day free trial.)
- Drip: Drip is a marketing automation tool which allows users to create complex workflows, campaigns and much more! Creating and organizing campaigns and workflows is very easy with this tool. You can easily create workflows with the help of this automation tool. Drip plans start with Basic at $49/month for up to $2,500 subscribers and Pro at $99/month up to 5,000 subscribers, both with a 14-day trial period.
- Convertkit: This is an excellent choice especially if you are just starting out and is a great CRM tool especially for professional bloggers, authors and speakers. The pricing starts at $29/month for up to 1,000 subscribers and goes up incrementally from there.
- Mailchimp: This is great and popular email marketing software, it is easy to set up and provides a great intuitive user interface. Mailchimp has a free plan for up to 2,000 subscribers. However, if you want to use autoresponders or any other powerful feature, then you will have to switch to a paid plan. Paid plans start as low as $10/month and can go up to $30 for 2,500 subscribers.
In conclusion, these are a few email marketing services that you can consider for your next email marketing campaign. ONPASSIVE will be launching its Ecosystem platform, which will integrate different marketing services such as email marketing, digital marketing and automation. This multi-use platform will go a long way, in helping you achieve your marketing goals as a business. We are ready to change the landscape of marketing with our ecosystem.
We wish you the best of luck in the future for your marketing campaigns!
Implementation, and management, we are here to accelerate innovation and transform businesses. Contextual marketing is a modern marketing strategy to communicate the correct message to the ...