With the latest technological advancements in Information Technology, individuals and entrepreneurs are continuously looking for tools to assist them with their day to day activities.
Screen Capture is one of those tools that help you to communicate with someone with the screen capture and screen recording functionality, instead of just texting. With the introduction of screen capturing tools like Snagit or Snipping Tool, you will be able to show someone what exactly you want to show them, rather than just relying on words solely.
What is Screen Capture?
Screen capture is a method of capturing and storing the image or video of data on the screen in the format that can be used, viewed, or watched later for the reference.
Unlike any other traditional image and video recorder, screen capture tools are used to grab a picture of the on-screen activity. If you are wondering when to use screen capture, you may use it when you need to convey a complex message and avoid confusion.
But this is not the only instance when you can use the screen capturing tool. There are various other instances where the screen capture tool can come in handy for you.
Here are the various ways screen capture can make your life easier:
- Save Important things you would like to refer back in the future.
- Show your IT department the exact error message and explain what the problem is.
- Send a personalized video to a customer.
- Provide your customers with clear instructions that explain how to complete a task.
- Provide feedback to a colleague.
- Share a brief portion of a video.
- Make a meme for use in an email or your company’s social media channels.
- Explain a document to a client.
- Create an on-demand presentation by recording PowerPoint slides.
Now let’s discuss the advantages of using the Screen Capture Tool:
- Ease of Usage: These tools are effortless to use, whether you want to capture the whole screen or just a portion.
- Quick Delivery of the captured content: The captured screen can be easily shared instantly to the recipient.
- Human Touch: Adding personalized audio narration to your screen capture will enhance your relationship with the recipient.
- Short and to-the-point: From the recipient’s point of view, a short and to the point screen capture help avoid confusion.
- Address Various Learning Styles: Each of us prefer different learning styles. The visual and auditory components of screen recording address these preferences.
Screen recording software can be used in a lot of creative ways to enhance a business’s productivity and performance. Screen capture software is one tool that can improve your training capabilities and help you communicate important, timely messages. It is effortless to use, and, in a few cases, it is free.
It also identifies if there is any confidential or private information on the screen that needs to be blacked out for presenting it in front of external members.
In case you are looking for an efficient screen capturing tool, then become a registered member of GoFounders and access ONPASSIVE’s AI-driven Screen Capture tool that allows you to auto-record each action performed during engaging with the customers.