In the previous article, we have learnt about the different types of advertising such as above the line, below the line and through the line of advertising. Advertising is crucial for any business and is fundamentally more important for your business than you realize.
You need to choose a well-crafted
message which specifically caters to the medium of your choosing. With the
explosion of digital media, there are even more different types of
advertisements than ever before!
The main different kinds of advertising are:
- Display ads
- Social media ads
- Newspapers and magazines
- Outdoor advertising
- Radio and podcasts
- Direct mail
Now, we will be learning about the
major kinds of advertising in even more detail which are:
1. Display Ads:
- Display ads include digital and
newspaper advertising and they are the updated version of newspaper
- It is the same concept but has been
re-adapted for the 21st century.
- You must always buy ad space on
websites which may be of interest to your target demographic.
- By creating text ads which can
essentially look like traditional print media ads and the floating banner is
just above the site’s contact as well.
2. Social Media Ads:
- Some of the different social media
sites offer relatively cheaper advertising options such as Pinterest, Instagram
- The kind of advertisement such as paid social media ads focuses on specifically reaching out to a target audience and how much your pay is adjusted.
- Organic social media ads are the type
of advertisements which helps in generating more word-of-mouth.
3. Newspapers and Magazines:
- These are more traditional and are
less effective which can be still effective and by combining different types of
advertisements can be crucial in obtaining a great marketing strategy!
- A majority of print media has digital
versions to get the best possible combination of advertisements available.
4. Outdoor Advertising:
- Since billboards have gone more
digital in making more effective statements and can help to feature your
products or services.
- Promoting this method can help you
gain more excellent brand recognition.
5. Radio and Podcasts:
- This type of advertisement is
traditional and can often be repeated as part of a radio or podcast show.
- Based on your target audience, you
have a higher chance of gaining more subscribers as well.
6. Direct Mail
- Direct mail is great for sending out
compelling emails to your target audience, especially in returning on
- Direct or personal sales are a great
medium of advertising especially for small businesses and good salespeople can
use their skills in persuading customers to buy products.
In conclusion, these are different kinds of advertising. We wish you the best of luck with your advertising campaigns. Thanks for reading!
Implementation, and management, we are here to accelerate innovation and transform businesses. Contextual marketing is a modern marketing strategy to communicate the correct message to the ...